Here are six questions that plant managers and building operators must be able to answer about arc flash protection.
1. What level of arc flash risks exist in my plant?
2. How do I begin the arc flash hazard analysis process?
3. What worker protective measures can I take?
4. What mitigating measures can I take?
5. How does electrical maintenance factor into an arc flash compliance program?
6. Who authorizes energized work?
Mechanical Technology is ready to help your facility comply with OSHA & NFPA 70E standards.