Mechanical Technology, Inc. is an established HVAC Company that is driven by our guiding principles (Quality, Customer Service, Improvement, Success, Partnership, and Integrity). We are a proud member of IBEW. Our mission is to continually improve every aspect of our service by hiring the best candidates for the job. Our employees enjoy a casual, but professional work environment and a great opportunity for growth and advancement.
HVAC/Refrigeration Service technicians who work with heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems. The technician will perform service duties to ensure that all maintenance, repair, and installation of HVAC equipment are properly completed in an efficient manner. Technician will mainly service Western Montana accounts
- Two (2) year Technical or Bachelor’s degree recommended but not required
- Five (5) plus years of successful HVAC service background
- Must have experience and/or knowledge of the industry
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Ability to perform advanced level maintenance related tasks on HVAC and boiler equipment
- EPA Universal Certification
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, executive leadership and support staff.
Contact: Mechanical Technology, Inc
PO Box 1376
Billings, MT 59103 406-245-8340